Hope this post finds you well. After a bit of a break from creating new pieces, I've been feeling inspired to get back into it. I applied to my first larger scale show back in May and found out a few weeks after that I didn't get in :( . This took me by surprise, and to be honest, I just kind of stopped painting for a few weeks after that. Rejection never feels good and I was feeling dejected. Thankfully, this pull to paint and create is stronger than the rejection, so I've gotten back into it! I'm going to be applying to more larger scale handmade events this year and regardless of the outcome, it feels good to be able to share these new pieces with YOU. Some of these items are already available on the Etsy shop (https://www.etsy.com/shop/mkconnection). The bangles are not quite finished yet, but I'll be posting them up on the shop in a few days. Sending my love and hugs!
Comments
Post a Comment