Hi All! I just got back from the Winter Faire and it was GREAT! It was a beautifully sunny and warm day in LA, I thoroughly enjoyed the sun on my back, getting to be outside all day while doing what I love, the wonderful people who came to visit my table and the new friends that I made. Thanks you so much to those who came out to support and show some love! Here's some pics from the day, hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend! <3

Remember this one? I borrowed it from it's new family to showcase at the event :p

I look much shorter behind the table then I realize, hehe :p

More big canvas lovin'

These smaller pieces sold like crazy! Very thankful.

These 3 silver pieces are my obsession right now. Definitely going to be experimenting more with this color combo.

I'm checking out my neighbors table, she had AMAZING fantasy-like illustrations for children's book. Took me to another worlds just looking at them :) 

Comments