Just got news that I got into two local holiday events in Los Angeles! I'm so excited to finally have an opportunity to showcase my work! This is just the beginning baby ;p. I've been painting like crazy trying to prepare for these shows, I have no idea how many items to make. So much unknown territory here! 




What a blessing. I don't know what it is about this experience that is making so much energy coarse through my veins. It's like I have something so special that I KNOW will strike a cord and resonate with other people and all I want to do is share it. And this is a different feeling of 'knowing' for me, its a 'knowing' in my heart. And it is quite honestly the first time I have been aware of the existence of this feeling.  And now that I have connected with it, all I want to do is share this abundant and joyous feeling with everyone I cross paths with. And that's what these creations are to me...PURE JOY. How could I not be excited to share my joy with others! No wonder it's spilling out of me :). I'm looking forward to these creations being a part of someones home. Life has certainly taken over my path these past 6 or so years, I have no doubt that the life that I am meant to live is far more joyful when I just follow its guidance and direction. What a relief to not have to sit in the drivers seat and know where I am going all the time! I am thankful to have come across the idea that the universe is a friendly, loving place. This idea changed my life and changed my path. I'm still learning to embrace all the blessings that we are all worthy of receiving. Cheers to embracing our inherent worthiness and the abundance of love that we are. 

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, here's a list of some (certainly not all) the things I am thankful for: a roof over my head, a fridge full of lively food, my health, my heart, my hubby, my brothers, sister in laws and parents, my beautiful friends, shoes on my feet, clothes on my back, my eye sight, my paintings!, the sunshine, the air, the clouds, santa monica, the trees outside my window...this list can and will go on, in my head :). I'll spare you a post that will last as long as time. 

Happy Thanksgiving, I hope that you experience an ABUNDANCE of JOY, BLESSINGS, LOVE and PEACE this holiday weekend <3

Comments